Living with dignity, purpose, and a full calendar.
Depending on your abilities and general fitness, the Residential Care Unit could be the best choice when you’re ready to let others take on a few of those chores that, let’s face it, life is too short to worry about.
Residents who live here typically are able to perform many of the Activities of Daily Living (ADL), but might not be able or inclined to live on their own. At Memorial Gables you or your loved one won’t have to worry about maintaining, cleaning, or heating and cooling a house.
In your home, people come together for great conversation and memory making. That comes to Memorial Gables, too, in the form of
- Kitchenettes for supervised cooking, continental breakfast or snacks
- Restaurant-style meals selected according to tastes and restrictions, as applicable
- Monthly resident council meetings to assist in activity programming
- Spiritual interaction with local houses of worship and pastoral visits on request
- Social, physical, and intellectual activities
- Visits from talented entertainers
- Group trips to enjoyable sites in the region