Memorial Hospital Patient Portal
Your personal health record is just that – yours. As such, it should be available to you on your terms, where you want, when you want. We hope having access to this information will also empower you to take control of your health and partner with Memorial Hospital to not only make you feel better, but to keep you well.
Your records are accessible via the secure portal only with the user ID and password that you establish.
Available 24/7, your health record is available when you need it. No need to wait for office hours or for paperwork to arrive in the mail; the information is loaded to your profile as soon as it becomes a part of your record.
- A central collection point
Your unique patient portal contains much of the information from any recent visit to Memorial Hospital. It will house your test results, x-rays, vitals, and even discharge instructions. You will, of course, be notified of these things while you are a patient, but we know it is a challenge to remember the volume of information. Your health record can help with reminders for yourself or to share with family and caregivers.
Should you have any difficulty activating your account, please contact RelayHealth customer support at (866) 735-2963 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create a User ID (using your email address is recommended) and a Password. This ID must be at least four characters and the password at least six characters.
- Select and answer three Security Questions that can be used to verify your identity in case you forget your password.
- Click on Providers on the top of the home page.
- Click on Add a Provider for <patient name>
- Enter Memorial Hospital in the Search for Provider or Facility field. You can also enter a zip code. Click the Search button.
- You should see Memorial Hospital listed. At this time Memorial Hospital is the only area provider that can be entered.
- Click the Select button. A request will be sent to a Patient Portal administrator and you will receive notification once your request has been approved.
- Information from you visit will not be visible in your portal until your request has been approved.
- Memorial Hospital of Union County is the only provider that can be entered at this time.