We look forward to seeing you in our office. There are a few things that you should bring to help us help you.
- Completed patient registration forms
- Your driver’s license
- Your insurance card or other health coverage information
- Referral from your primary care provider
- Referring physician notes that relate to your orthopedic condition
- X-rays, MRIs and/or test results
- Worker’s compensation claim or case number and appropriate contact information (if applicable)
Should you need to cancel an appointment, please call as early as possible so we can offer that time to another patient.
Most major insurances are accepted. If you have insurance, we will gladly process your claim. Co-payments and deductibles are due when services are rendered. Please check with your carrier to confirm coverage.
Be prepared to pay your co-pay, coinsurance, and/or deductible at the time of service. Payment may be made by cash, check, MasterCard, VISA, or Discover. We will submit a claim to your insurance company for you.