2016 Memorial Medical Staff Scholarship
The Medical Staff of Memorial Hospital wishes to support the educational pursuits of those Union County residents that desire to matriculate into an accredited field of study in health. ( Ex. medicine, nursing, physical therapy, biological sciences)
The intent is to award between four (4) and six (6) $1,000 scholarship for 2016.
Scholarship recipients will be chosen on the basis of the following:
1. Applicant must be a graduating senior high school student with a primary residency in Union County.
2. Applicant must provide a letter of acceptance in a healthcare related field from an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or technical school.
3. Please provide two letters of recommendation from a scholastic perspective.
4. Please provide a copy of your high school transcript and ACT/SAT if taken.
5. (If applicable)Provide proof of volunteering at a Memorial Health facility and if so, how long.
6. (If applicable)Provide name and department/facility of any family member that is employed by Memorial Health.
7. Please provide us with a personal statement.
Please click here to apply online.