Memorial Health Presents 2017 Awards
The winners of Memorial Health’s 2017 annual employee awards were announced at the recent Employee Appreciation and Recognition Event, held at LaScala restaurant in Dublin. The following employees were nominated by their peers for their outstanding commitment to Memorial Health system, its patients, and the community:
- Star Performer of the Year: Francie Mason, Guest Advocate Lead, Memorial Hospital Emergency Department.
- Excellence Through Teamwork Award: Memorial Hospital’s Critical Care staff.
- Innovator Award: Memorial Wound Care staff.
- Physician of the Year: Vincent Brinkman, MD, a Cardiologist with the Ohio State Heart and Vascular Center at Memorial Hospital, who also cares for inpatients.
- Operational Excellence Award: Corey Guttenberg, Physician Recruiter and Outreach Coordinator.
- Rookie of the Year: Bernie Bell, Memorial Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine.
- Community Stewardship Award: Bethany McAdow, Client Services Representative, Memorial Occupational Health.
- Volunteer of the Year: Willie Beard of Richwood, for work with The Memorial Meals program.
Recognition at the event also included Memorial Health’s nominee for the prestigious statewide 2017 Albert E. Dyckes Health Care Worker of the Year award: Oncology Clinical Pharmacist Jeannie Kim, PharmD.