If you’ve been dealing with pain from a medical condition or injury that affects your mobility and lifestyle, you may want to visit Memorial Hospital Pain Management for comprehensive pain management services that are customized for your needs.
Our expert team uses a variety of treatment options, in addition to medication. Memorial Hospital is committed to countering the negative impact of dangerous pain management practices and so-called pill mills. Our treatment is designed to minimize the use of pain medications, including narcotics.
We offer diagnosis and treatment for
- Neck pain, including work-related injuries and pinched nerves
- Back pain, including work-related injuries and sciatica
- Persistent pain after back or neck surgery
- Arthritis pain in the neck or lower back
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystromph or RSD
- Shingles pain
Our Treatment Methods
- Diagnostic Procedures:
- Discography/spinal diagnostic procedures (lumbar, cervical, and thoracic)
- Electromyography (muscle evaluation conducted in our office)
- Epidural steroid injection
- Radiofrequency ablation treatment
- Selective nerve root block
- Stellate ganglion block
- Lumbar sympathetic block
A physician’s referral is required to schedule an appointment. Please bring your insurance cards with you to each visit. Most major insurances are accepted, including workers' compensation. If you have insurance, we will gladly process your claim.
Monday – Friday: 8 am – 4:30 pm
Prescription pickup on weekdays between 8:30 am and 4 pm.