Memorial Hospital wants to put a healthy, fit lifestyle within easy reach for everyone in our area, so our Wellness Center is open to the public.
Our exercise physiologists will work with you to develop a customized program – whether it is for fitness or cardiac or pulmonary rehabilitation. They are on hand to take your pulse or blood pressure readings, if requested, and results may be sent to your physician upon request. To provide the safest environment for exercise, all staff are trained in Basic Life Support and/or Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
The Wellness Center at Memorial Hospital combines a variety of exercise equipment with exercise classes and health education opportunities for children over the age of eight through seniors.We offer:
- State-of-the-art aerobic and strength training equipment including treadmills, elliptical, step and rowing machines, recumbent and Airdyne bicycles, Biodex machines for balance training, and weight stations.
- Approved SilverSneakers® and Silver&Fit® exercise facility and classes
- Health education classes
- Locker rooms and shower facilities
- Personal training packages for an additional fee
When you join, you will first make an appointment for your health assessment, which will include a medical history review and an overall health screening to record your weight; blood pressure; chest, waist and hip measurements; flexibility; and body composition. Additional evaluations may be scheduled to measure your progress and incorporate updates to your personalized fitness program.
Our Cardiac Rehabilitation and Pulmonary Rehabilitation programs are provided in the Wellness Center, and offer customized and supervised exercises which will provide benefits for these chronic conditions.Our staff will collaborate with, and provide reports on your progress to your doctor. A physician’s referral is needed. Contact us at (937) 578-2580 for details.
Assessment - $58
1 Month - $47
3 Months - $108
6 Months - $200
1 Year - $347
Senior (Single) Age 60 +
Assessment - $55
1 Month - $42
3 Months - $98
6 Months - $184
1 Year - $326
Parent +1 Dependent Child (8-23) OR Married Couple
Either or Both Age 59 or under
Assessment - $105
1 Month - $84
3 Months - $200
6 Months - $362
1 Year - $630
Senior Married Couple
Both Age 60 +
Assessment - $99
1 Month - $76
3 Months - $179
6 Months - $331
1 Year - $588
3-4 People Same Household
Assessment - $158
1 Month - $116
3 Months - $284
6 Months - $494
1 Year - $767
Additional person over 4
Assessment - $40
1 Month - $39
3 Months - $89
6 Months - $147
1 Year - $210
Contact us for information about the following opportunities at (937) 578-2580.
- Memorial Hospital is an official partner of the Healthways SilverSneakers® and Silver&Fit® programs, which is covered by some insurance carriers. To learn more, contact us at (937) 578-2580.
- Employees of Union County receive the same price as a senior single.
- Through our Shared Member program with the Union County Family YMCA, Y members pay the standard initial assessment fee, then a nominal fee per visit.
- Volunteers for Memorial Health may buy a membership and receive twice the length purchased after volunteering for at least three months. (minimum six-month membership must be purchased).
- TWIG Members receive a 10% discount. (minimum six-month membership must be purchased).
Monday through Thursday: 6 am - 7 pm (Fitness and Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation)
Friday: 6 am - 4:30 pm (Fitness and Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation)
Saturday: 7 am - 11 am (Fitness only)
Your health and wellness are our priority at Memorial Health. And we can come to you, or be present at your health fair or event.
Learn more about how we can provide educational materials or clinical services by contacting the Wellness Center at Memorial Hospital at (937) 578-2580, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.