Training & Therapy
Let’s set the bar. Then we can raise it.
At Memorial Sports Medicine, training, testing, and coaching services are just the beginning. The rest of the story is about passion, drive, and commitment. Yours and ours. Working together to create a stronger, faster, more focused you.
Behind every victory at Memorial Sports Medicine, you’ll find teams dedicated to making success stories happen. Whether to restore, maintain, or improve your physical ability, our therapists work as a team to develop a game plan to help get you back to doing what you love. And when that happens, it’s a win for everyone involved.
Performance Training for All Ages, Skill Levels
Boost Performance with Enhanced Training
You can train like the pros! We offer customized, enhanced training for all skill levels from age seven through senior adults.
The certified sports performance professionals of Memorial Sports Medicine provide testing, movement analysis, and guidance to enhance skills and help reduce the chance of future injury. State-of-the-art conditioning equipment is used.
Kickstart: Age 7-11 ($60/month, $45/week)
- Develops a stronger athletic base with bodyweight movements
- Improves strength, flexibility, balance, coordination, speed, and power
- Instills proper movement patterns to decrease injury risk and improve movement quality
Elevate: Age 12-17 ($85/month, $45/week)
- Increases body awareness and coordination
- Offers introduction to weightlifting, with emphasis on proper technique to improve strength, speed, and power
- Develops a knowledge base on how to properly train to increase performance
- Develops and expands a strong base to improve performance
- Provides a good fitness base for those not participating in sports
- Instills healthy lifestyle choices and habits
- Offers guidance to help athletes prepare for the demands of high school sports
- Assists in a smooth transition for those wishing to play at the college level
Boot Camp: Adults age 18 and over, including college athletes ($120/month, $45/week)
- Improves speed, strength, power, and conditioning
- Refines movement patterns to reduce the chance of injury while promoting performance
- Prepares athletes for preseason testing for their respective sports
- Teaches workouts that can be adjusted to any fitness level
- Offers guidance for nutrition (and weight loss, if needed)
- Provides education about health life choices
- Provides the most advanced programming available to prepare for college athletics, if needed
Participants receive three 1-hour classes each week including:
- Pre- and post-fitness testing/injury risk assessment
- Customized warm-up plan
- Workout plan
- At-home exercise plan
- Athletic performance nutrition counseling available for extra charge
Personal Training: Call (937) 578-7852 for packages and pricing
- Family/a minimum of 4 members from same household($250)
- Team Training/a minimum of 10 members (Call for special pricing)
- 20% discount for former Physical Therapy patients (must do PT with Memorial) within 5 months of their discharge date. Discounted Rate will be applied for first 3 months (must be consecutive) of training.
- 20% discount on monthly rate for former and current military, police or fire department personnel (weekly and team training rates not available).