Memorial Hospital Patient Portal
As of January 28, 2019, Memorial Hospital has transitioned to a NEW Patient Portal called FollowMyHealth. Any medical records after this date will no longer be uploaded by Memorial Hospital to the Change Healthcare (formerly RelayHealth) Patient Portal.
When you register for your visit at Memorial Hospital, be sure to provide the registrar with your email address so you can receive an invitation to FollowMyHealth.
If you do not receive an invitation, or you are unsure if an email address was provided, please contact the Memorial Hospital Medical Records Department at (937) 578-2365 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on the personalized link within the invitation email to begin the FollowMyHealth registration process.
- To create a new account, click Sign Up and Connect. This will allow you to create an account with FollowMyHealth and view medical records from Memorial Hospital.
If you are an existing FollowMyHealth user, click Sign In and add this connection to have medical records from Memorial Hospital linked to your account.
- The email address you provided during you visit to Memorial Hospital will automatically display in the Create Username field. Create a password that fulfills the requirements on the sign-up screen. Click Confirm and Continue to advance to the next screen.
- Complete the on-screen setup by accepting the Terms and Agreement, entering your invitation code, and accepting the Release of Information. Remember to enter your birth year as the invitation code.
- Once completed, medical records from Memorial Hospital will upload to the portal (this step may take a few moments). You will then be directed to the Home page of your portal.
Click here if you wish to access Memorial Hospital’s current Patient Portal
Click here if you wish to access Memorial Hospital’s previous Patient Portal.
What is the FollowMyHealth Patient Portal?
FollowMyHealth is a secure portal that gives 24/7 access to personal health information. Memorial Hospital offers access to this portal to help you become a more active participant in your medical care.
How much does it cost?
The FollowMyHealth portal is a free service offered by Memorial Hospital to our patients.
What information can I see on the portal?
Memorial Hospital supplies key parts of your medical record including:
- Lab results
- X-ray reports
- Medical history and procedure list last reported to your Memorial Hospital Care Team
- Medication and allergy list last reported to your Memorial Hospital Care Team
- Discharge instructions
Please contact Memorial Hospital’s Medical Records Department at (937) 578-2365 if you would like access to additional records not available in FollowMyHealth.
How long does it take for information to appear on the portal?
Your health records will appear in your FollowMyHealth account once they are entered in the hospital’s system.
Is my medical information safe?
Yes. Memorial Hospital takes great care to ensure that your health information is kept private and secure. Access to information is controlled through a secure invitation process relying on a personal ID and password. Because each invite is generated uniquely for each individual, it can only be used by the recipient and should not be forwarded to others.
How do I get started?
When you visit Memorial Hospital or one of our outpatient facilities, we will ask you to provide your email address as part of the registration and check-in process. Shortly after you are registered, you will receive an email invitation with instructions on creating a FollowMyHealth Patient Portal account. If you did not receive an email with an invitation, please contact the Medical Records Department to receive an invite.
What if I have questions about my account or medical records?
If you are having trouble accessing your FollowMyHealth portal or have questions regarding your medical records, please contact the Medical Records Department at Memorial Hospital. They can be reached Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:30pm.
Phone: (937) 578-2365 Email: email@example.com
Am I able to access the portal on my phone or mobile device?
Yes! Accessing your health information is easier than ever with the FollowMyHealth app. The app can be downloaded for free from the Apple App Store or Android Google Play Store.