Part of the patient experience at Memorial includes being seen by dedicated doctors, caring nurses, and supportive family and friends. Our visitor-friendly atmosphere offers fresh, nutritious meals available throughout the day, free Wi-Fi to keep you connected, and private areas for consultation and meditation.
Let us know if you have any special needs while you're here. We want to take care good care of visitors too.
Please review our rules to protect patient health and privacy.
- General visiting hours are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Before visiting a patient, please stop by the nurse's station to check in.
- To keep our patients comfortable and to minimize noise levels, we ask that only two visitors and a support person be in the patient's room at any given time.
- Our patients are doing their best to recover, so the last thing we want to do is introduce germs and viruses into their environment. With that in mind, we respectfully ask that you don't visit the hospital if you have a cold, the flu, fever, rash, sneezes or a cough. Once you’re well, your visit will be more enjoyable for the patient and you.
- Occasionally, our nursing staff or physicians may ask you to leave a patient's room during certain procedures or care. Please respect the privacy of your loved one and honor the staff’s request.
- Children twelve years of age and under are welcome to visit patients, if they are part of the immediate family and under adult supervision.
Bringing the right gift brightens everyone’s day.
If you’re looking for something special for a patient, the Gift Shop offers fresh and dried flower arrangements, gifts, cards, jewelry, toys, candy, magazines, books, and more. The Gift Shop also stocks personal care items, just in case. No matter what you purchase, the proceeds are donated back to the hospital for the benefit of our patients. And that’s a gift we’re all thankful for.
To order a gift for a friend or loved one staying at the hospital, call (937) 578-2364. The Gift Shop accepts telephone orders with Visa or Master Card payment.
Gift shop hours:
Monday – Friday: 9 am - 5 pm
Saturday: 9 am - 2 pm