Patient & Visitor Information
SAFE CARE AVAILABLE HERE
We have always been focused on keeping you safe, healthy, and well. For years, Memorial Health has been preparing, practicing, and refining processes to manage our infrastructure for infection prevention and emergency preparedness and we reassess daily, as needed. Memorial continues to follow the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Ohio Department of Health (ODH) as measures are taken to reduce the transmission of COVID-19 and keep patients and employees safe.
FOR PATIENTS/VISITORS OF MEMORIAL HOSPITAL & MEMORIAL HEALTH LOCATIONS
Our current visitation policy states:
For patients admitted to the Inpatient Pavilion of Memorial Hospital, each patient may have two visitors during visitation hours of 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Visitors must enter through the Memorial Inpatient Pavilion (Entrance A).
Maternity patients of the Memorial Miracle Life Center may have two visitors during triage/labor/delivery. Up to four immediate family members may visit after delivery.
For patients receiving Emergency Room/Urgent Care services or outpatient care (procedures/surgeries/testing/imaging/therapies) at Memorial Hospital or at a Memorial medical center/service location, each patient is allowed two visitors. Visitors may be asked to wait in the waiting room/lobby at the discretion of the staff.
Visitors to Memorial Health must meet the following criteria:
- Masks are still the norm in healthcare facilities in Ohio, even for those who are fully vaccinated. While at Memorial Health, patients, visitors, employees, and vendors will continue to wear a face covering/mask. This measure allows Memorial to continue to protect vulnerable and immunocompromised patients, and ensure Memorial is a safe healthcare location for all.
- Wash hands frequently and maintain social distancing.
- Children under the age of 18 will be permitted to visit most units and must be accompanied and properly supervised by a non-patient adult.
In addition, visitation exceptions will be made in the case of patients under the age of 18, end-of-life situations, and patients with disabilities.
- For patients under the age of 18, each patient may have two visitors during their stay. Visitors must be parents or legal guardians.
- For end-of-life care, discretion will be made by the physician.
- For patients with disabilities, each circumstance will be evaluated on an individual basis and tailored to clinical situations.
FOR VISITORS OF MEMORIAL GABLES
Memorial Gables is open for visitation. As always, visitation is at the resident’s discretion. All visitors must enter through the main entrance and must complete the screening process before visiting their loved ones. Surgical masks are required to be worn during your visit and additional PPE may be required if the campus is in outbreak. Thank you for visiting your loved ones.
Community Support & Donations
COVID-19 Community Support
Memorial Health is tremendously thankful for the outpouring of support during these unprecedented times. The willingness of the community to uplife our healthcare workers is amazing. The following information is provided for any community member who would like to help:
If you have items to show your support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our staff will review these emails and coordinate with you on how these resources can be delivered to our teams or other community partners.
Thank you to the many generous restaurants and other food businesses offering to bring meals and snacks to our busy healthcare teams. Your kindness is reminding them that they are in the community’s thoughts and prayers.
Memorial Health is currently accepting food donations, but they must be pre-approved before drop off. We can only accept the following:
- Foods prepared in a licensed food service establishment.
- Foods with temperatures that can be maintained upon delivery.
- Foods that are grab and go style, ready-to-eat.
We cannot accept foods made from home kitchens; thank you for understanding.
To learn more, obtain approval, or make drop-off arrangements, please email email@example.com and a team member will coordinate details with you.