Bringing expert medical care to you.
If you or a loved one needs in-home medical care, Memorial Home Health has a team of caring professionals who will provide service in the comfort and privacy of your home. We are accredited by the Ohio Department of Health and are Medicare/Medicaid certified. We provide care for anyone, ages 14 or older, including maternal health services.
Most insurance plans require a physician referral. We accept more private insurance plans, as well as Medicare and Medicaid. Private pay services are also available.
Our dedicated team of home health skilled nurses, certified home health aides, and therapists are ready to serve you. They collaborate with your physicians to bring the very best of care to you in your home.
Common Home Health Services
- Disease education and care management
- Physical assessment
- Post-surgery and post-hospital care
- Medication instruction and management
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Wound care
- Diabetic care management
- Ostomy care
- Infusion therapy for antibiotics and some chemotherapy
- Enteral feedings
- Physical strengthening or therapy for ambulatory problems
- Dietary evaluation and management
- Community resource information
- Short-term counseling and education for financial assistance
Weekdays: 8am – 4:30pm