Start Your Visit
We stand ready to care for your urgent medical needs.
- Patients are usually seen on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Please bring the following items upon your visit:
- Identification (driver's license)
- Insurance card
- Co-pay or deductible payment
- We have x-ray capabilities on-site for your convenience.
- If needed, we can refer you to a primary care physician or specialist.
- If you are diagnosed with a serious medical issue, you will be seamlessly transferred to Memorial Hospital's Emergency Department or the nearest ED, where you will receive further evaluation and treatment.
Please bring your insurance card(s) with you and provide them during registration.
If you are a self-pay patient, you will be offered a 30% discount for payment at the time of service, or a 20% discount for payment within 30 days. All self-pay patients will be required to pay $25 or a 25% co-pay at the time of service (whichever is greater).