Start Your Visit
More options for check-in! Patients who are seeking care at Memorial Urgent Care Centers in Marysville or Urbana are able to select how to register for care. Now, you can check-in inside the center or via an on-line check-in process.
• Want to register face-to-face with our team? Enter our urgent care center and our team will assist you.
• Prefer to check-in from home or your vehicle? Our centers allow book-ahead reservations via the boxes to the right. You can add your info and insurance info from home and receive a text when we are ready.
Whatever process you use, we stand ready to care for your urgent medical needs.
Our online check-in process will allow our medical staff to assess your symptoms and place you into “line,” all from the safety of your vehicle. We are taking continuous steps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and protect each of you.
Below are the check-in steps – or you can click the location you will be visiting on the orange boxes on this page.
When you arrive to the parking lot and before you enter the Urgent Care building, follow these steps:
- Click on the link to Memorial Urgent Care (Marysville or Urbana)
- Complete the information and click “Get in Line”
- A Memorial Urgent Care team member will text you next steps.
If you do not have a smartphone, please call (937) 578-4310 for Marysville or (937) 652-5019 for Urbana, prior to entering the building.
The online check-in is available during Urgent Care hours (Monday – Friday: 9am – 9pm and Saturday – Sunday: 9am – 6pm).
- Patients are usually seen on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Please bring the following items upon your visit:
- Identification (driver's license)
- Insurance card
- Co-pay or deductible payment
- We have x-ray capabilities on-site for your convenience.
- If needed, we can refer you to a primary care physician or specialist.
- If you are diagnosed with a serious medical issue, you will be seamlessly transferred to Memorial Hospital's Emergency Department or the nearest ED, where you will receive further evaluation and treatment.
Please bring your insurance card(s) with you and provide them during registration.
If you are a self-pay patient, you will be offered a 30% discount for payment at the time of service, or a 20% discount for payment within 30 days. All self-pay patients will be required to pay $25 or a 25% co-pay at the time of service (whichever is greater).