Get to Know Memorial Health
Why Memorial Health?
For twelve years in a row, Memorial Health has been voted as the Best Place to Work in Union County, as part of the annual Readers’ Choice Awards. Memorial Gables also earned the Favorite Nursing Home in Union County for 13 straight years and Memorial Kidzlink secured the Favorite Day Care Center in Union County for the past 12 years!
It’s just one of the many accolades we’ve received for cultivating an environment that attracts and rewards those who want to make a lasting impact, along with their paycheck.
- We are a not-for-profit healthcare system serving Union County and five surrounding counties with a primary service area of 89,000 individuals.
- We believe in community involvement – we have a heart for service and a standard of excellence.
- We have a team focused culture – who you are matters as much as what you do.
- Our benefits are competitive.
- Our rewards are unmatched.
Our reason for being.
There is a distinct difference between caring for patients and caring about them. In an age where healthcare has become at times impersonal, Memorial Health still believes that holding a hand, lending an ear, and speaking a kind word are just as important to patients and families as our latest medical and technological advances. They are at the heart of all we do and all we plan to do in the future. They are why we’re here.
Here we grow again.
We have been earning the trust of our patients for more than 70 years and there is no way we are slowing down now. We will continue to stand proud to the very edges of our growing region, and deliver our finest all day, every day.
- 2020 marked the opening of our new Inpatient and Outpatient Pavilions. These state-of-the-art facilities modernize the patient experience.
- Starting in early January 2022, Memorial advanced our heart care, as we become a Level II Cardiac Cath Lab.
- Memorial is now a member of The James Cancer Network, bringing leading-edge oncology services to our service area. In addition, we opened a new Cancer Center, a haven for cancer patients of the region.
- We recently expanded our orthopedics division with the addition of total joint replacements as well as robotic-assisted surgeries.
- In 2020, we underwent a system-wide implementation of Epic, a best-in-class electronic medical records (EMR) platform and patient portal.