Marysville, OH 43040 Get Directions
- Monday:9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Tuesday:9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Wednesday:9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Thursday:9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Friday:9:00 am - 9:00 pm
- Saturday:9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sunday:9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Our Urgent Care is open and ready to care for you.
Not everyone has a family physician. Not every family practice is open when you need medical attention. That’s where Memorial Urgent Care comes in.
And it’s where you come in when you have an injury, a minor ache, pain, sore throat, upset stomach, or any other problem that needs to be taken care of now, but doesn’t qualify as an emergency.
We stand ready to care for your urgent medical needs.
- Patients are usually seen on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Please bring the following items upon your visit:
- Identification (driver’s license)
- Insurance card
- Co-pay or deductible payment
- We have x-ray capabilities on-site for your convenience.
- If needed, we can refer you to a primary care physician or specialist.
- If you are diagnosed with a serious medical issue, you will be seamlessly transferred to Memorial Hospital’s Emergency Department or the nearest ED, where you will receive further evaluation and treatment.
We accept insurance and self-pay patients. Please bring your insurance card(s) with you and provide them during registration. If you are a self-pay patient, you will be offered a 30% discount for payment at the time of service, or a 20% discount for payment within 30 days. All self-pay patients will be required to pay $25 or a 25% co-pay at the time of service (whichever is greater).
By the way, using Memorial Urgent Care may require a lower co-pay than an ER visit. And we offer $25 youth sports physicals, too.
After all, we’re here to ease your pain – visit us at our location in Marysville or Urbana between 9am to 9pm on weekdays and 9am to 6pm on weekends.
Reasons to visit Urgent Care
- Cuts or wounds that may require stitches
- Sprains, strains, or broken bones
- Ear infections
- Upper respiratory infections
- Diarrhea, fever, or vomiting
- Sore throat
- Minor burns and rashes
- Physicals for school sports $25
Monday – Friday: 9am – 9pm
Weekends: 9am – 6pm
New Years Eve: 9am – 4pm
New Years Day: closed
Easter Day: closed
Memorial Day: 9am – 6pm
July 4th: 9am – 6pm
Labor Day: 9am – 6pm
Day before Thanksgiving: 9am – 4pm
Thanksgiving Day: closed
Day before Christmas: 9am – 4pm
Christmas Day: closed