Providing answers through cellular analysis.
If you need a biopsy or other body tissue testing, Memorial Hospital’s board-certified pathologists and clinicians provide prompt answers to help diagnose your medical situation. Pathology is the analysis of body tissues, body fluids, and the cells within these to diagnose diseases and conditions. We offer the following:
- Hematopathology (analysis of blood cells)
- Surgical, pulmonary, endocrine, and genitourinary pathology (tissue testing related to surgery and for various body systems)
- Neuropathology (analysis of nervous system tissue)
- Immunohistochemistry (for analysis of abnormal cells, including cancer)
- Electron microscopy (for advanced cellular analysis)
- Cytopathology (for study and diagnosis of disease on a cellular level)
To keep pace with the needs of you and your doctor, Memorial Hospital has an accredited, full-service laboratory under the direction of our lead pathologist. In addition, we have a strong relationship with The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center for more involved testing procedures.