Providing evaluation and treatment for diseases of the prostate, kidney, and bladder
At Memorial Urology our goal is to offer comprehensive, professional care that exceeds patient expectations.
We treat a wide variety of conditions of the prostate, kidney, and bladder, including:
- Bladder pain syndrome (Interstitial Cystitis)
- Blood in urine (Hematuria)
- Cancers of the bladder, kidney, and prostate
- Enlarged prostate
- Erectile dysfunction
- Hydrocele/varicocele repairs
- Incontinence concerns, with or without pelvic prolapse, including neurogenic and overactive bladder
- Kidney stones
- Low testosterone treatments
- Male infertility
- Peyronies disease
- Urinary tract infections
Memorial Urology is currently accepting new patients. Same-day appointments are often available, when requested. To schedule an appointment, call (937) 578-2626.