Memorial Pain Solutions
Providing evaluation and customized pain solution treatments for joint, muscle, and nerve-related conditions.
Living with chronic pain can affect your mobility, and hinder your quality of life. If you’ve been dealing with pain from a medical condition or injury, you may want to visit Memorial Pain Solutions for comprehensive pain management services that are customized for your needs.
Our expert team uses a variety of treatment options which are designed to minimize the use of pain medications, including narcotics.
Memorial Pain Solutions is currently accepting new patients. A physician’s referral is required to schedule an appointment. To schedule your appointment, call (937) 578-4580.
Diagnosis and Treatment
- Neck pain, including work-related injuries and pinched nerves
- Back pain, including work-related injuries and sciatica
- Persistent pain after back or neck surgery
- Arthritis pain in the neck or lower back
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystromph or RSD
- Shingles pain
Our Treatment Methods
- Discography/spinal diagnostic procedures (lumbar, cervical, and thoracic)
- Epidural steroid injection
- Facet joint injection
- Radiofrequency ablation treatment
- Selective nerve root block
- Stellate Ganglion block
- Lumbar sympathetic block