Providing evaluation and customized pain solution treatments for joint, muscle, and nerve-related conditions.
Living with chronic pain can affect your mobility and hinder your quality of life. If you’ve been dealing with pain from a medical condition or injury, you may want to visit Memorial Pain Solutions for comprehensive pain management services that are customized for your needs.
Our expert team uses a variety of treatment options which are designed to minimize the use of pain medications, including narcotics.
We offer diagnosis and treatment for
- Neck pain, including work-related injuries and pinched nerves
- Back pain, including work-related injuries and sciatica
- Persistent pain after back or neck surgery
- Arthritis pain in the neck or lower back
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy or RSD
- Nerve damage or muscle spasm pain
- Shingles pain
Our treatment methods include
- Discography procedures
- Electromyography procedures (muscle evaluations conducted in our office)
- Epidural steroid injections
- Facet joint injections
- Radiofrequency ablation treatments
- Selective nerve root blocks
- Stellate ganglion blocks
- Lumbar sympathetic blocks
- Spinal cord stimulator trials/implants
A physician’s referral is required to schedule an appointment with Memorial Pain Solutions. Most major insurances are accepted, including workers’ compensation. If you have insurance, we will gladly process your claim – please bring your insurance cards with you to each visit.