Health & Wellness
Continue Your Child’s Therapy Progress While School is Out
Memorial offers group therapy for ages 3-14 and program therapy for ages infant to 18.
Our Summer Pediatric Therapies combine your child’s current therapies with fun, summer group activities to allow them to build on their skills while forming social relationships. Practicing skills over their summer break prevents regression of the progress students have made through the school year.
With Memorial Hospital Pediatric & Speech Therapies, you get a great team of licensed speech-language pathologists, occupational therapists, and physical therapists. As our team works to help your child reach his/her therapy goals, you will see remarkable changes in their skills and abilities.
Memorial’s Summer Pediatric Social Group
Speech and Occupational Therapies will be working together to provide unique approaches to address social skills in the group setting.
- Group sessions will be held on Tuesdays from June 6 through August 1. (No session July 4th holiday.) Enroll in one or both four-week sessions. Cost per four-week session: $130.
- One-hour group sessions will be held between 9:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m., and will be scheduled based on the age, needs, and abilities of children registered.
- All services are provided by licensed medical professional therapists.
- All sessions will be offered at our location in Mill Valley.
What do you need to do to register for our Summer Pediatric Therapies program or individual therapy?
If your child is not already receiving pediatric therapies at Memorial, you need to schedule a free 15-minute screening appointment by calling (937) 578-7841.
If your child receives services at school, please provide a current copy of his/her IEP.
Screenings must be scheduled prior to the start of each session.
- Session 1: Deadline May 19.
- Session 2: Deadline June 30.
Memorial Pediatrics & Speech Therapy is located in at 17809 S.R. 31, Marysville, OH and can be reached at (937) 578-7841.