If you or a family member is experiencing hearing issues, help is available on the Memorial Hospital campus. Comprehensive hearing testing, state-of-the-art hearing aid technology, and a patient-centered service are provided by a company with AudigyCertified™ hearing care providers – a distinction held by only the top three to five percent of hearing providers in the U.S. With their office right next door to the Ear, Nose and Throat physician, collaboration is easy, and outcomes boosted by the shared knowledge.
Maze Hearing and Balance professionals offer:
- Hearing tests
- Tests and therapies for tinnitus (ringing in the ear)
- Quality digital hearing aid fitting
- Expert hearing aid adjustment and service
- Assistive listening devices (ALDs)
- VNG tests (Videonystagmography) to help determine if inner ear disease is causing dizziness or balance disorders