If you or a family member is experiencing hearing issues, help is available at Memorial Ear, Nose & Throat.
We provide the following services:
- Hearing tests
- Tests and therapies for tinnitus (ringing in the ear)
- Quality digital hearing aid fitting
- Expert hearing aid adjustment and service
- Assistive listening devices (ALDs)
Hearing loss can be confusing. And frustrating. But having an expert medical team to walk you through the process of prevention, detection, assessment, and treatment can ease you in, step-by-step, with realistic expectations.
Add to that, hearing loss can occur at any age, so there is not a set age to start screening. Hearing loss can emerge from heredity issues or noise exposure, as well as from aging factors, so we always recommend a baseline hearing test. While we cannot predict hearing loss, we are able to see trends, so having the initial hearing test to compare to is a great way to monitor your overall hearing.
Do I need a hearing test?
- Do you ask others to repeat conversations frequently?
- Do you have tinnitus (ringing in your ears)?
- Are others suggesting you get your hearing tested?
- If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, it is recommended that you schedule a hearing test.