Ear, Nose and Throat
Diagnosing and treating disorders of the ear, nose, throat, head, and neck.
From children suffering with recurrent ear infection to adults diagnosed with growths or cancer of the ear, nose, and throat, an otolaryngologist (ENT) at Memorial Hospital can provide expert evaluation, treatment, or surgery, as needed.
We’re happy to see you for:
- Nasal airway and sinus disease treatment
- Evaluation and treatment of voice problems with video strobe laryngoscopy
- Evaluation and treatment for swallowing disorders
- Problems with tonsils and adenoids
- Ear and hearing problems
- Dizziness or vertigo
- Surgical placement of ear tubes
- Surgery for nasal airway and sinus disease – including septoplasty, functional endoscopic sinus surgery and balloon sinuplasty
- Head and neck surgery including surgical removal of benign and cancerous growths of the oral cavity, head, or neck