You can count on our board-certified radiologists and registered radiologic technologists to work with your doctor to conduct your test, interpret the results, and thoroughly explain them to you.
Located at Memorial City Gate Medical Center and at Memorial Hospital:
- X-ray: Fully digital equipment offers the lowest radiation doses.
- CT: Computerized Tomography scans provide more anatomical detail in a fraction of the usual time, with 64-slice cross-sectional images. Dose-saving technology minimizes radiation exposure while still maximizing image quality.
- MRI: Magnetic Resonance Imaging provides highly detailed images, and is especially useful for capturing soft-tissue details of the brain or internal pelvic organs, as well as details of the joints such as in the shoulder or knee.
- Ultrasound: New units offer enhanced imaging and superior image quality.
- 3D Mammography: Full field digital mammography improves detection rates.
Our primary location for screening mammograms is now at Memorial City Gate Medical Center. Patients will be scheduled at the hospital, if necessary.
Exclusively located at the Memorial City Gate Medical Center:
- Bone Mineral Density DXA: Dual X-ray absorptiometry to evaluate bone density.
- Open MRI: Option may be helpful for claustrophobic or larger patients. Parents may also accompany children during this type of imaging.
Exclusively located at Memorial Hospital:
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
- Nuclear Medicine
- PET/CT: Positron emission tomography/computed tomography is used to help determine the stage of, or progression of, cancer.
Located at Memorial Urbana Medical Center:
- 3D Mammography
Located at Memorial Damascus Medical Center:
To make an appointment, contact Central Scheduling at (937) 578-2020 or (800) 686-4677, ext. 2020.
Pre-certification is required for most imaging services. However, walk-in appointments for X-ray imaging are available at Memorial Hospital and during business hours at Memorial City Gate Medical Center, Memorial Urbana Medical Center, and Memorial Damascus Medical Center.