If you’ve been dealing with pain from a medical condition or injury that affects your mobility and lifestyle, you may want to visit Memorial Pain Solutions for comprehensive pain management services that are customized for your needs.
Our expert team uses a variety of treatment options, in addition to medication. Memorial Hospital is committed to countering the negative impact of dangerous pain management practices and so-called pill mills. Our treatment is designed to minimize the use of pain medications, including narcotics.
We offer diagnosis and treatment for
- Neck pain, including work-related injuries and pinched nerves
- Back pain, including work-related injuries and sciatica
- Persistent pain after back or neck surgery
- Arthritis pain in the neck or lower back
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy or RSD
- Nerve damage or muscle spasm pain
- Shingles pain
Our Treatment Methods
- Discography procedures
- Electromyography procedures (muscle evaluations conducted in our office)
- Epidural steroid injections
- Facet joint injections
- Radiofrequency ablation treatments
- Selective nerve root blocks
- Stellate ganglion blocks
- Lumbar sympathetic blocks
- Spinal cord stimulator trials / implants
A physician’s referral is required to schedule an appointment. Please bring your insurance cards with you to each visit. Most major insurances are accepted, including workers' compensation. If you have insurance, we will gladly process your claim.
Monday – Friday: 8 am – 4:30 pm
Prescription pickup on weekdays between 8:30 am and 4 pm.