Memorial Primary Care | Urbana
One source for health and wellness.
We are a Primary Care Group serving Urbana, OH, Champaign County, and surrounding counties. We have one physician board-certified in Family Practice, one physician board -certified in both Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, and two Family Practice physician assistants at your service.
We can serve as a medical home for patients with acute and chronic medical issues.
- Urology Consult with Dr. Michael Jordan, DO twice a month
- Convenience of onsite lab draws to Memorial Hospital's Laboratory with the option to send specialty tests to OSU
- DEXA scans for screening for Osteoporosis
- Well child exams
- Sport physicals
- Annual adult preventive health exams (including Pap and Gynecological exams)
- EKGs and Holter Monitor's
- Pulmonary function testing
- Immunizations (includes Tetanus/Pertussis booster, Pneumonia vaccine for adults, Shingles vaccine, Gardasil, Seasonal Flu vaccine)
- Minor Dermatology and Orthopedic Procedures (mole removals, biopsies, joint/bursa injections)
For all routine follow up and physicals, you will see your doctor. For most urgent visits, you will see your doctor unless he is completely booked that day or he is out of the office due to illness or vacation. On those rare occasions, you may be asked to see one of our other doctors or our physician assistant.
Memorial Primary Care | Urbana is currently accepting new patients. To schedule your appointment, call (937) 652-1834.