Memorial Primary Care | Urbana
Urbana, OH 43078 Get Directions
- Monday:7:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday:7:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday:7:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday:7:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday:7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Doctors & staffView all 5
We are a primary care group serving Urbana, Champaign County, and surrounding counties. We have one physician board-certified in Family Practice, one physician board-certified in both Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, and three Family Practice physician assistants at your service.
We can serve as a medical home for patients with acute and chronic medical issues.
- Convenience of onsite lab draws to Memorial Hospital’s Laboratory with the option to send specialty tests to OSU
- Well child exams
- Sport physicals
- Annual adult preventive health exams (including Pap and Gynecological exams)
- Immunizations (includes Tetanus/Pertussis booster, Pneumonia vaccine for adults, Shingles vaccine, Gardasil, Seasonal Flu vaccine)
- Minor Dermatology and Orthopedic procedures (mole removals, biopsies, joint/bursa injections)
For all routine follow up and physicals, you will see your doctor. For most urgent visits, you will see your doctor unless he is completely booked that day or he is out of the office due to illness or vacation. On those rare occasions, you may be asked to see one of our other doctors or our physician assistant.