Moving With Purpose – Thursday, September 14, 2023
A class designed specifically for those diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease
Research has shown that regular exercise benefits people with Parkinson’s disease. Exercise can reduce symptoms and improve mobility, posture, balance, and gait. Continued movement is crucial!
This group exercise class is a team approach, taught by a variety of staff including exercise physiologists, physical therapists, and qualified instructors. The 60-minute class includes stretching, patient education, and exercises designed to improve your ability to function and be able to do your activities of daily living.
- All attendees (participants and caregivers) must wear a mask or face shield while in the facility, including during the exercise class.
- Those participants who are a high risk of falls need to be accompanied by a caregiver to participate in the class. We also reserve the right to require a caregiver attend the class with a participant, based on a fall risk assessment.
- For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (937) 578-2623.
Please note that registration is required.
- Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Memorial Hospital Outpatient Pavilion
Horizon Room - 3rd Floor 500 London Ave
Marysville, OH 43040
10:45 am - 11:45 am