Memorial Damascus Family Medicine
COVID-19 update for patients of Memorial Damascus Family Medicine
- Our practice is still open. Please call the office at (937) 578-4040 to discuss your appointment before you come.
- Sick Bay remains closed, but our team will do our best to schedule you if needed. Please call us to discuss – no walk-ins, please.
- Telehealth visits are available – learn more about telehealth here.
- Moving forward, some in-person appointments are still necessary, others can wait. If we can reschedule your appointment in two months or so, we will be glad to do that. Most well visits/physicals can be postponed. The exception is for babies who need to complete their primary immunizations – these appointments cannot wait.
One source for health and wellness.
Thank you for trusting our practice with the healthcare needs for you and your family. Memorial Damascus Family Medicine has three Family Physicians, two certified Nurse Practitioners, and two Certified Physician Assistants. Together, this team has a combined experience of over 75 years caring for patients.
In 2019, our practice joined Memorial Health and we are proud to be a part of Memorial’s ever-growing dedication and commitment to our community.
In addition to same day scheduling for sick patients, Memorial Damascus Family Medicine will also maintain a physician on call 24 hours a day and seven days a week. We can serve as a medical home for patients with acute and chronic medical issues.
- Well-male exams
- Well-female exams, including Pap Smears
- Well-child exams
- All types of physicals, including:
- Surgical clearance examinations
- Work physicals
- Sports physicals
- Eye chart exams
- Full range of immunizations
- Lesions shavings/biopsies
- Simple I&D's
- Wart and mole removals
- Joint injections
- Management of chronic diseases such as Diabetes, Hypertension, and COPD
- Sick Bay – for established patients only