Diagnostics and treatment for sleep disorders.
If you have difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep, or if you have trouble staying awake during the daytime, you may have a sleep disorder. The inability to get sufficient, quality sleep can contribute to serious health issues, which can cause high blood pressure and heart problems. Expert evaluation and treatment is available here from our board-certified Sleep Medicine specialists.
In-Home and Sleep Center Testing Available
Patients who meet the clinical criteria and are eligible through their insurance provider may qualify for in-home testing, allowing them to wear the monitor while enjoying the convenience of being at home.
Our patients are usually referred by their physicians. We will work with you to find the appropriate testing needed, and schedule it in a time that is convenient for you.
For some, spending the night in one of our comfortable diagnostic suites for monitored testing is the best option. Through tracking of your brain activity, heart rate and rhythm, and oxygen levels while you sleep, our sleep specialists will diagnose your specific sleep disorder and provide solutions to improve your sleep quality. Our Sleep Center is accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
Sleep disorder symptoms
- Morning headaches
- High blood pressure
- Daytime sleepiness
- Low energy
- Lack of concentration
- Memory problems
- Falling asleep while driving, or at work
- Aching legs
- Restless sleep
- Insomnia: trouble falling asleep or staying asleep
- Sleep apnea: stopping breathing for short periods of time while sleeping, may snore or gasp
- Restless Legs Syndrome: a creeping, crawling, or tingling sensation in legs while sitting or lying still
- Narcolepsy: uncontrolled attacks of sleep at inappropriate times while awake