Volunteers are at the heart of our community.
Giving a little of your time, talent, and energy can make a big difference in the lives of patients.
To show our appreciation, we offer some perks for our Memorial Health volunteers.
- Flexible hours suited to your schedule
- Opportunity to network and socialize with others
- Ability to maintain and learn new service/people skills
- Keep involved in your local community
- Free meal and annual flu shot
We ask that our volunteers work 2-4 hours each week.
To become familiar with Memorial and its policies, all volunteers are required to complete the education competencies. A background check is also performed to ensure safety for all.View more