Memorial Hospital Wellness Center – your home for adult fitness!
We have a new location! We invite you to check out our new Wellness Center – to get a glimpse, check out this video here.
In order to protect you, our other clients, and our patients, there are COVID-19 safety measures we need to follow on a daily basis. We deeply appreciate your understanding during this time. We know you have many questions as to what your experience at the Wellness Center will be, so please read the helpful and important information below.
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Monday – Thursday 6am – 7pm; Friday 6am – 4:30pm; Saturday 7am-11am.
- Community classes are not available at this time, but we will reschedule them soon.
- Please park near and enter through the new Outpatient Pavilion entrance (E). You will take the elevator to the third floor and be screened upon entry.
- To abide by social distancing, some equipment has been moved or removed.
- Locker-rooms with showers are available for use.
SAFETY MEASURES AND CLEANLINESS
- The Wellness Center staff rigorously cleans equipment throughout the day.
- In addition, you are responsible for cleaning equipment before and after each use, giving high-touch areas thoughtful attention. Cleaning supplies will be provided throughout the Wellness Center.
- Wearing is caring. For your safety and the safety of others, wearing a mask during your time at Memorial is required and greatly appreciated.
- We kindly ask you wash your hands or use hand sanitizer after entering and exiting the Wellness Center.
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation clients will receive care in another area of the hospital for their health and safety.
- If you are experiencing symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home. You may return to the Wellness Center:
- after 14 days from your date of exposure, if you did not develop symptoms OR
- a minimum of 14 days after symptom onset AND after you have been symptom-free for 72 hours.
Thank you for joining us and for your patience as we do our best to keep you healthy and safe. If you have questions, please call the Wellness Center at (937) 578-2580. We look forward to seeing you again!View more