Providing physicals, screenings, immunizations, and more for area businesses, options for individuals.
High-quality health services for area businesses are provided by the physicians, nurses, and staff at Memorial Hospital’s Occupational Health department. We partner with Memorial Hospital's Emergency Department to provide 24-hour availability in the event of a work-related injury. Our experience with workers’ compensation and OSHA regulations reduces delays and expedites the claim process.
Our Occupational Health team is ready to care for you, with physicians and nurses on-site. We offer:
- Initial treatment for work-related injuries, substance abuse screenings, follow-up care, return-to-work evaluations, consultations
- Substance abuse screenings (DOT and non - DOT, instant result testing, and consortium services)
- Scheduled and walk-in physicals (annual, executive, wellness, DOT and FMSCA regulated, post-offer, and return-to-work)
- Fit for duty examinations
- Hearing screenings
- Screenings for overseas travel
- Immunizations, including travel vaccines
- Respiratory clearance and fit-testing
Staff members are available to come to your business to present health-related topics, and provide health education for your employees.
Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8 am – 5:30 pm, Tuesday and Friday 8 am – 5 pm.
Walk-in drug screenings are available Monday through Friday from 8 am – 4:15 pm
For inquiries or scheduling, call (937) 578-2417 or (866) 690-2123, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Injury Forms
Occupational Health Policies
Consent to Release Information
Injured Workers Health History
Ohio Bureau of Worker's Compensation Authorization to Release Medical Information
Ohio Bureau of Workers' Compensation First Report Form