Providing physicals, screenings, immunizations, and more for businesses in the region.
High-quality health services for businesses are provided by the physicians, nurses, and staff at Memorial Hospital’s Occupational Health department. We partner with Memorial Hospital’s Emergency Department to provide 24-hour availability in the event of a work-related injury. Our experience with workers’ compensation and OSHA regulations reduces delays and expedites the claim process.
Memorial offers a host of cost-effective tools to enhance the health of employees, regardless of size or location.
• Physical exams
• Post-offer physicals
• Return-to-work physicals and fitness-for-duty exams
• Police/fire physicals
• Executive physicals
• Wellness physicals
• Department of Transportation (DOT) regulated physicals
• Respiratory clearance and fit testing
• Audiometric sampling (hearing screenings)
• Immunization programs
• Travel medicine
• Substance abuse screenings
• Supervised by certified collectors and reviewed by a Medical Review Officer (MRO)
• DOT and Non-DOT regulated screenings
• Random Consortium Selection
• Instant result screenings
• Breath alcohol tests
Injury Management, Treatment & Follow-up Services
• Initial injury care (walk-ins available)
• Post-accident testing
• Follow-up care
• Physical and occupational therapy consultations
• Specialist referrals
• Return-to-work evaluations
• Claims management
• Return-to-work program
Customized Programs, specific to the business and industry
- Staff members are also available to come to your business to present health-related topics and provide health education for your employees.
To learn more, contact the team at (937) 578-2759 or email@example.com.